EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & RESOURCE COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide a broad range of administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and act as liaison with all levels of internal management, staff, business partners, clients and vendors exercising strict levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Provides direct administrative support to the CEO.
- Plans, schedules and organizes complex assignments including Executive Board, staff and special meetings, travel and conference arrangements, social and business functions and events and other department activities.
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, logistics, and services.
- Ensure that the administrative office maintains a fresh, welcoming, clean and professional appearance for visitors, guests and staff through proper maintenance of reception area, conference room, and that supply levels and equipment are maintained, organized and functional for staff.
- Assists/supports most resource development functions, to include stewardship and special events planning.
- Manage the flow of information as directed by the CEO to Board members, leadership team, volunteers, staff, guests, and visitors.
- Screen phone calls, open, sort summarize mail, reports and memos and directs to appropriate area.
- Draft and edit general and specific correspondence, reports, charts, tables and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
- Develop and manage electronic and paper filing systems and documentation to ensure accuracy, easy retrieval and ensure that the Club is in compliance with applicable record-keeping requirements.
- Works independently and within teams on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
1. All other related duties as assigned.
Education, Training, and Experience
Any combination of education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the completion of a
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Management, Communications or similar fields of study.
Related Work Experience
2-4 years of professional and progressive work experience in a similar position and environment.
Skill / Knowledge / Abilities
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work and able to respond to sensitive matters and/or situations with discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of good communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with others on assignments and exercise good judgement in prioritizing and meeting deadlines with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, mail merges, email, web searches tools and other technology products and resources.
- Ability to develop and manage projects and budgets and effectively manage timelines and monitor expenditures.
- Skill and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Club staff, Board members, volunteers, community groups, business partners and other related agencies on behalf of the CEO.
- Regularly sits at a computer station and operates electronic equipment.
- Frequently lifts, carries and positions objects weighing up to 30 pounds when moving supplies.
- Typically stands, bends, stoops and crouches.
- Regularly moves about the facility to coordinate work.
To apply, please submit a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
Did you love playing dodgeball as a kid? Or maybe spent all day doing arts & crafts? Do you remember an adult in your life that believed in your potential? Here is your chance to be that person for a young person.
Click Here to Download the BGCSM Employment Application
We are seeking an individual who has a positive attitude, doesn't worry about acting silly sometimes, does not want to be bored at work, and has the ability to work in a high-energy, youth-friendly environment.
Must be available:
Monday - Friday
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. depending on site assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
Please download and submit the completed employment application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees regardless of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.